Monday, November 26, 2012

jojoba oil for your hair!

Now my hair is super blonde it is also super dry. I you remember a few months ago I played around with Listerine for hair growth with meh results. While it felt good and tingly it dried my hair out more and I found no real growth from it. So doing a bit more research I got some rosemary oil  and jojoba and mixed the two together. I got some trader joes jojoba and some Rosemary Oil.

About once a week I comb it through damp unwashed hair and go to bed. The result? Soft shiny no longer brittle and dry hair. The growth has also been kicked up a notch. My hair went from just above my shoulders to just past the shoulder blades. All in two months and that is fast growth for me and my hair had stalled growing before that. The science behind it is that the oil cleans your scalp and moisturizes hair and the rosemary oil stimulates the scalp with a wonderful sent and tingle. Added bonus of the smell of rosemary oil
it increases concentration it stimulates mental activity and is a good remedy for depression, mental fatigue and forgetfulness. So go out and get some oils ladies. Let me know how it works!

No comments:

Post a Comment